About a week ago, Co-Host Elliott brought something to my attention: The 2015 Reading Challenge! At first he was showing it to me in case I wanted to do it, but after a little coorsing, I convinced him to not only do it with me, but write about it as well!
The rules are simple:
- The challenge lasts from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- You can cross off multiple challenges with a single book.
- A book has to be read in complete (with the exception of ‘A book you started but never finished’)
- Novellas count, but short stories do not.
- A challenge will only be considered complete once the book review/synopsis has been posted to the Almost Relevant webpage.
That’s it for now! Expect the posts outlining our fist books within the next few days!
If you’d like to participate, please let us know! We would LOVE to have you read along side us, comment below or email us if you plan to take the challenge!